is a specialized branch of alternative medicine
. Any sort of oral or external application of human urine
for medicinal purposes falls into this category.
Promoters of urine therapy believe urine to have many curative powers. Some cultures, especially Indian
, have traditionally used urine as a medicine. Urine has been prescribed in India for over 5,000 years for health benefits, as written in the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi.
There are also accounts of drinking urine to prolong the effects of certain entheogenic experiences. Some psychoactive alkaloids are passed through the body unchanged in urine. The Koryak tribe of Siberia uses the Amanita muscaria mushroom in this way, drinking their urine during long ceremonies. They sometimes concetrate their urine by partially freezing it and ingesting the unfrozen liquid. A theory presented by R. Gordon Wasson states that the Koryak's use of this entheogen is linked to the mythological Soma. Proponents of the mushroom/soma theory believe that Soma in the Vedic rituals was in fact Amanita muscaria
Many other cultures consider the practice to be repugnant, even to the point of being taboo.
Urine contains many vitamins, hormones and nutrients that are essential to the proper functioning of human body. However, it also contains metabolic waste by-products and small amounts of toxins such as ammonia
Critics of urine therapy note that there are no scientific studies which validate urine therapy. Urea, an ingredient in urine, may have some medical value, but urea is already an ingredient in some contemporary medicines. In recent times, the Port-a-John corporation of Utica, Michigan, USA has developed a filter to collect medically significant proteins
from users of their chemical toilets. Some pharmaceuticals contain ingredients extracted from human or animal urine.
Books on the subject
- Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi, of the Damar Tantra
- Your Own Perfect Medicine by Martha M. Christy
- Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy by Coen Van Der Kroon
- Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy by John W. Armstrong
- "Rakshank" Extract of Urine Therapy: by Dr.Rakshak Mak Lodha
Urine Therapy is cost less, antibiotic,antifungal, antiviral,antibodies,and drugless system of healing to newly born babies, infants, children, young & aged, male and female person, cures most of diseases and even distressing conditon can be completely cured, kidney works better, increases haemoglobin, youth harmones and insulin. Urine Therapy is promoted by Dr Rakshak Mal Lodha hence people called drinking urine means drinking "RAKSHANK" all over worldEmail:- email@example.com
- American Gods - Neil Gaiman (2001) -Brief mention
- Drinking urine
- Lodha Cola called in India instead of drinking Urine
- Urine in Medicine
- Lodha Cola called in India instead of drinking Urine From ancient time in Asia many people use Urine Therapy at the time of famine, drought, flood, water-borne, invasion, casuality and natural calmities and on bite of snake, dog, scorpion, bug, spider, insect, mostiquoto, & for measles, dysentry, jaundice, fever, burn, and for most of all diseases, for normal delivery and it is substitute of water for survival of life and seves purpose of balm also
Dr.Rakshak Mal Lodha phone : + 91 291 2620975 email: firstname.lastname@example.org